Thursday, January 12, 2012
Some anonymous enemy put me on a STD site, saying I have genital . How can I get myself removed?
I live in California and the website (STDcarriers.com) is located in Portland, Oregon. I've contacted the owner, Cyrus Sullivan, who says he won't remove the profile, and he has every right to keep it there. He told me to contact the person who made the profile. I wrote them through their e-mail, but they didn't write me back. Cyrus said he spoke with the person through the same e-mail, but he refuses to tell me who it is. The profile has my first name, last name, a picture, and the city and state I live in. It says I have genital and spread it to someone else without informing them first. I don't have any STDs, other than if a cold sore I had as a kid was oral , but that's something 80% of people have. So yeah...what the hell can I do? I really don't wanna have to FLY to Oregon to sue this guy. Will the police take care of it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment